GDPR 679/2016 – Information regarding the protection of personal data
Users are informed:
that the data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy
The processing of customer data is based on the consent provided directly by the same, and on the necessary processing to allow the conclusion of the service contract and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including the any dissemination to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
Article 6 paragraph 1) lett. a) the interested party has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes; b) the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same; f) the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
The Data Controller of your personal data is Gierre srl – VAT number 02375220288 – Viale delle industrie N ° 8 – 35040 Sant’Elena (PD) – Italy, responsible for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data and that you can contact for any information or request at the following addresses: contact details: Tel: 0415102241 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller, pursuant to art. 37 GDPR appointed its pro-tempore legal representative.
Purpose of the Treatment
1. Follow the presales and commercial information activities requested by the subject.
2. To manage, conclude and execute the agreed contractual relationship, as well as any accessory devices required, including any fulfillment relating to tax and accounting obligations.
3. To manage and execute the requests for contact of the interested party, requests for the provision of services, in requests for assistance, including by communicating to third parties.
4. Data deriving from implicit transmission in the use of Internet communication protocols,
5. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the IT structure (legitimate interests of the owner).
6. Gierre srl performs profiling in accordance with the regulatory procedures and limits, with the sending of promotional information relating to our services, marketing information, remarketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on the preferences expressed at the time of assignment of personal data.
The Owner informs that he will process the data provided, mainly directly or through assignment to another subject, however, in a European context.
in accordance with article 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning him, to obtain an indication of the origin and of the purposes and methods of the processing, updating, rectification , data integration, deletion of data processed in violation of the law and has the right to object to the processing for the purpose of sending advertising material.
Exercise of rights – Complaint
You may exercise any right described in this section with respect to the Data Controller by sending an email to email@example.com
We remind you that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action based on your request. To exercise the rights pursuant to art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 can contact the Data Controller by writing to: Gierre srl – VAT number 02375220288 – Viale delle industrie N ° 8 – 35040 Sant’Elena (PD) – Italy or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to data
You have the right to request copies of personal data you have provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and readable electronically, and / or request us to pass on such information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
Duration of Treatment Conservation
In general, Gierre srl retains your personal data for short periods of time, or for the time necessary for the execution of the stipulated contract.
We may keep some of your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill our legal and tax obligations as well as to protect our contractual interests.
Exceptionally we may keep some of your personal data for the conduct of investigation activities, as required by law.
We declare that, after 24 months from the end of the contractual obligations or from the required commercial and presales activities, we will remove the personal data not otherwise necessary for mandatory regulations